Friday, September 12, 2008

LJ Rawks~

after a twilight (i was very sleeeeepy!) presentation.. my lecturer didnt ask any questions, she just said...

"U've made a thorough analysis on Levi's"

"U seem to have put a lot of thought in your company"

"I didnt see creativity in the company's name, but as you get into the logo, I can start to see the creativity. And you always have strong reasons behind the name, logo and everything"
"How long did you take to prepare all this"

----I mumbled----

"A night? You did it alone"

----No, my frens helped me with these products---- ----oh, and another night for the documentation----

"Good, good, I just can say that your presentation is above my expectation. You've nailed this presentation"

What can I say? That made me more grateful having friends like you guys! Thanks Jigo, Yas, Ena, Iskandar and Vicky. Not to forget Hilal for the website design. Thanks Pat, Mino and Lina for listening to my crappy ideas. Hoho


Jigo buat2 ade kerja laa tu kan?



Yas gelak2 sambil buat kerja.


Muka gigih 2 org pekerja multimedia, Ena n Iskandar. Vicky tu pekerja multiada-apa-apa :P


Company kami. LJ. Jom jual jeans. hehehe

3 comments:

georgyna said...

wee.. the logo cool gilerrr2x kan!!!
hahaa. *winks*

Isumaru said...

ceyh.. mementang dia yg wat logo tu

huhu~
kool laa.. amek laa~~

kucheye said...

LJ?erk?hahahahhahaha...lalalala~