Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Lips are Sealed - Hilary & Hailey Duff

Demikian merupakan temubual Ismal bersama majalah Times berkenaan satu isu global yang telah menggemparkan dunia.

So, bermakna tak hidup you?
So, up to now aku rasa hidup aku sangat bermakna. Sebab aku ada ramai kawan-kawan yang baik. Salah seorang daripadanya ialah Hairuddin Mohd Noh. Kami dah kawan lama. Dah 5 tahun. Mula dari tahun pertama aku di UTP. Tapi dia bukan student UTP. Dia UiTM je. :P But now, he's going to UK. Leaving me here, well not all alone, but without his presence.

Macam mana korang kenal?
Well, peistiwa kami kenal ni lawak sebenarnya. Bermula dari Pat yang YM dengan Hairuddin yang baru lepas dapat instant fame (famous ke? :P) dia lepas program 'Malaysian Top Host'. Tapi Pat tak tahu nak sembang apa dengan Hairuddin, so I took over and from that time on, we became chat buddies. Until 1 fine day we decided to meet in Shah Alam. I still remember one of his friend, Epul cakap, dia ingat kami berdua ni kawan sejak tadika sebab waktu kami mula-mula jumpa, aku dan Udin macam dah kenal lama. Padahal chat je before tu. But yeah, itu kot yang orang panggil chemistry.

What's so special about Hairuddin?
Dia special sebab dia normal human being yang buat aku rasa special bila in his presence. I mean, bila aku turun Shah Alam je, I will be number one in his list after his studies and work lah. Apart from that, we kinda have the same background. We both have loving families, we both love to talk, both are ex-SBP debaters and we both are fabulous. Erk! He might be less complicated than I am, but he understands it, and itu yang paling special.

Best memory together?
Uuuu.. banyak! Tak tahu nak pick mana yang the best. But I think, the most memorable will be at pasaraya Bintang where we were shopping for groceries. He was damn bossy (which he normally is) and I snapped. That is my 1st tyme knowing that side of him jugak. Apa yang memorable is, after a few laughs, I totally forgot about his bossiness. Sebab our friendship surpasses the bad sides of ours.

What do you feel about him leaving to UK?
Well, I've been involved in his dream and process of going to oversea untuk sambung degree for long. He told everything to me. Dari mimpi, kepada applications, kepada Maxis scholarships. But yet still, when he broke the news to me that he will really really really be going there, bergenang jugak air mata. Tumpang gembira dan sedih dalam masa yang sama. My bestfriend akan pergi jauh. I know, orang akan kata, come on-lah, facebook ada, chatting pun boleh. Tapi by him going, it's like my safety net all this while dah jauh. And that makes me vulnerable.

Any last words for him?
Yes, to Hairuddin.. I know both of us have been counting days, hours, minutes and seconds that will be parted, but when you leave me, well not all alone, but without your presence, I know it's just physical presence. Emotionally you will always be with me. I just hope the distance won't change anything between us unless for the better. InsyaAllah ada rezeki I will be there ke.
:P Just be strong and embrace the new adventure with an open mind!

I love you, buddy!


8 comments:

macha_sezs said...

wahhh..rajin ko italic-italic kan tulisan ko..

:P

Isumaru said...

ahhaha. mesti
jgn merosakkan bahasa!

oyenks said...

wohhh ismal, br pasan ko highlight rambot!
hehehehe

Isumaru said...

gmba lama la oyenks~

syazwan said...

adekah lam lingkungan yg sme???hahaha.:P

georgyna said...

sedih i bace ni. hukhuk.

NA said...

komen ni takde kene mengene

wei wei
da tgk season 6 grey's?
perghhh........
twisting bapak baekk punye
latest epis 5...

tgk cepat!

Isumaru said...

aku tgk season 6 r
xsmpt tgk lg ep 5
nnt aku tgk
haha