Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm tired...

dear friends (or so not friends) of mine,

i'm writing this letter just to say that yesterday i had a rough day. i didnt appreciate the misfortune to happen, but sumhow it opened my eyes sumhow. for long, i've collected pieces of energy to go thru days here in UTP, with my joyous, happy friends of mine. thank you for that.

but, in one nite, and of one slip of a tongue, it all just shattered. i am sumhow brought back to the uninspired me, the demoralized one, the 'me' that i hv always tried to hide. so, here am I, sorrow, full of misery and somber.

so, forgive me if I cudnt play the clown part anymore. and 4gv me if talking to me is a sad experience, and if u call my name n i didnt response wit a smile, just know that my happy muscles are just tired sumhow. i even pledged to myself not to speak until i get what i want.

dear friends,

i cried everyday, and i don't mind drowning in my own tears if that's needed to take this misery away from me.

Your Clown,

Ismal :o)

3 comments:

A'zie Syazwani said...

dear ismal~
life is too short to be unhappy~
luv da ppl who treat u rite,
n juz 4get bout da ones who dont,
believe dat evrytin happens 4 a reason..
if u get a chance,take it..
if it changes ur life,let it..
nobody said that it'd b easy~
but they promised it would b worth it~
=p
p/s:klo ko da x hepi2,sape nk layan aku maen binggo~maen master mind~
**live**luv**laugh**
=D

zopakkun said...

rilek ismal..nk exam neh..cheers okay..just remeber the good one =)

Isumaru said...

thx.. i'm ok now
:)