Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Change - Carrie Underwood

Yup.. 'they' are in control of our lives. Our coordination. Somehow, if you cannot make it before, 'they' can make you do it. 'They' have ways to make you seem like you want to do it, but no, you are actually controlled to do it. Who are 'they'?

ILLUMINATI!!!! No lah.

It's Facebook!!

I just got the new layout yesterday. I was kinda appaled with the new layout that changed totally my usual coordination of left and right i.e. log out, profile, home tabs. Facebook likes to make it as if they're trying to make our life easier, but when I am accustomed to what I've done for almost 6 months, this change sucks! Oh yeah, since they've divide the homepage into 3 parts, it made the writings even smaller (tho I can change the resolution myself. heh). Whatever! The point is, with us having taken FB in so broadly in our lives, made them can easily change anything, and we? We just embrace them.

That's why I don't believe in rules nor regulations nor standards nor norms. These guidelines are shaping our minds too rigidly that we will just accept it without questioning them to death. I want people to start being hungry for reasons and explanation. Somehow being Chris in 'Into the Wild' looks even peaceful than living in a so-called governed world.

Until when do we want to do things by just following the flow? When will we decide on our own what is right and what is wrong? And how do you define wrong at the first place? So much of our Education system wants us to be this and that, take this and that, but what's the point of it? Jenny in 'An Education' hits me hard when she asked her headmistress why do we have to be educated? Is it so that we can be marketable in the career field, get high salary, get married, retired and die? That sounds.. urm.. mundane!

So tell me. Why must we be shaped by something else than us?

No comments: