Friday, February 13, 2009

Hometown Glory - Adele

Without a clue, one can say anything you want, and regret it in the end.
Without a fact, one can act upon something and realize that you have made a wrong decision.

I've made up my mind, that no one, nobody can ever decide the course of my life after what had happened to me here in my own academic decision. and i am happy that i did achieve what i should achieve. and now, i progress.

One of my new best-friend asked me, how did i rise from the ashes?

I answered him, this new found glory is derived from the spirit my new room-mate gives me. He supports everything I proposed on doing and says that nothing can stop me unless I decide to stop myself. I'm inspired and I would like to stay that way. And definitely I wanna surround myself with those who believe in me as well.

It's easy for us to remember and somber upon bad memories and i have plentiful of them. I have people who up to now believe that I'm no good and I am bound to repeat whatever shenanigans I have caused. I respect their predicament of not wanting to give another chance to somebody who has messed up, and definitely I should prove myself first before they could change their perspective on me.

Once, I wrote 'penat berpura-pura tidak penat' on my gtalk status. Because it's true. I am tired physically and mentally this past early weeks in UTP juggling everything. But one thing for sure I am happy to say, I am glad that I finally got to know the 'tired' feeling. coz I've never came across it before.

Hey 'tired', it's nice to know you. Handshake.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ouh best!

now here's a new perspective on feeling tired.

hello tired too. :)

kucheye said...

tired tp puas n enjoy!!!~

hahaha =)

A'zie Syazwani said...

i thingk dis is an appreciation article 4 kuchai~
am i rite?
haha
=p

Isumaru said...

xde rr
sgt

tp ade rr sket2

;P

nabilatiqah said...

keep on blogging ismal! :)