Monday, February 16, 2009

If Only - Ismal

if only I am not UTP singer
if only I didn't agree to sing for Rosti's farewell
if only I hadn't came to the last rehersal
if only..

if only Rector didn't practice that hideous performances
if only Rector didn't make me laugh til my belly hurts
if only I didn't go downstage, sit around the table while watching the performance
if only..

if only I left my phones in my room
if only I can remember putting the phone on the table
and most importantly
if only I didn't buy the phone at the first place

see..
how loss and regret make you a deeper thinker~
and a whiny one. haihhh~~

p/s: using only my celcom number for now :)

3 comments:

macha_sezs said...

hahahaha

sikit punye saspen...aku ingt tadi whining2 sebab clash ke ape...

uhuhhh
my deepest condolences

betol ke aku eja?

zopakkun said...

rileks.tumpang sedey.huhu

LuKe HaKiM said...

anda diTAG