Friday, February 22, 2008

My Heart Goes out to U Guys...

i dunno where do i stand.. a friend.. a gud friend or a best-friend.. worst i might be a bad friend..

i might do sumthin that hurts other ppl.. in my conscience.. or without me realising it..

just that.. i might not be enough.. and i am just plain me..

i wont runaway from my mistakes nor histories...

i just wanna be corrected. or told. or loved. or forgotten.

i hv heart despite my bubblyness... n this heart goes out to u guys

how i'd do anything.. trust me anything within my capabilities just for u guys :)


Mood : hating myself and the surroundings
Currently Listening to : Nobody Knows - Pink & Sorry - Buckcherry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you,Ismal san!You haven't upset us at all.In fact,you make us all feel so much better all the time........*hugs*